Player 2 Has Entered The Game


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



i've entered the game. all the cool kids around me are trying this out and it's time i pretend i am one of those cool kids.

this is my blog. this is my life ending one minute at a time. i've decided to document it for the time being.

don't know how to long this will last as my attention span is limited when it comes to any type of project. for i all i know this could be my introduction and goodbye to the magical world of blogging. only time can answer that question.

i don't plan on making this into a daily summary of the day's events because my day-to-day lacks the excitement to be worthy of your precious time. fuck? why would you care anyways? forget everything i just said and stay tuned.


Dailies

old thoughts become new revelations