you got some big dreams; but in order to dream you gotta still be asleep.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



last night i dreamed of a time in the future, some time down the line where a date cannot be given. i had a job, in which i do not know what i did but it was a job. at the end of the day, all my co-workers would be heading to their cars to see their lovely supposes and children. on the other hand, i walked stealthily down the sidewalk and turned to the corner where i resided. it was nothing more than bush shrubs and a tree stump that appeared to serve as my only piece of furniture. it appeared that i was not too proud of my living arrangement and when people walked by my home, i did my best conceal that fact by acting like some lunatic that hangs out in the shrubs after a day's work. better to be a lunatic in the woods than someone that lives there no?

is my sub consciousness trying to tell me something or this merely neural networks firing random impulses? nonetheless, this is the first dream that vividly stood out in the last little while.

now if you excuse me, i have my "masters" thesis to finish prior to the 11am deadline.


Dailies

old thoughts become new revelations