Correcting wrongs


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Last week, we met for the first time at Pub Italia and thoroughly enjoyed our company. Laughter, conversation flowing, no awkward silence. We promised to meet up again. At the end of the night, I went in for a hug, she went in for a kiss. Kinda awkward on my part, as it simmered in my head all week.

Last night, we met again for a cheap dinner and a movie. The burrito place didn't live up to my expectations and it was somewhat disappointing compared to Burrito Boyz. After the movie, again she dropped me off at my building, we have quick chat in her car, I tell her to get home safe and go in for the kiss, but she goes in for a hug.

Dang again, total misread again.

We correct the wrong from the week prior by pulling away from a hug and both going for a kiss this time. To which, she says, "thanks" after kiss.

Can't figure that one out at all. Thanks for correcting the wrong or thanks for the kiss?


Dailies

old thoughts become new revelations